· Define and evolve our online platform from strategic planning, product roadmap, product design and specification, overall product quality,
and tactical execution
· Advance product development methodology, policies to improve and enhance the user experience, product, and feature prioritization
· Establish processes to improve product quality and speed of product delivery, proper documentation control
· Oversee the product life cycle, analyze the performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for
· Collaborate with the design team to extract meaningful insights into product design strategy, positioning, and cost structure.
· Degree or Master in physics/engineering background
· 1 to 5-year product management work experience
· Work experience in laser and optics field or e-commerce is preferred
· Write good quality photonics related article (Product information, Application note, General knowledge article, etc.)
· Degree /Master /Ph.D. in physics or Photonics related
· Passion for writing and got strong interest to generate good quality photonics articles
· Good English or Chinese language skills
· Perform outdoor sales visits and develop new accounts
· Manage and build a relationship with prospects and existing customer
· Expand customer database and sale through the online store
· Engineering, photonics, physics education background or Experience in laser and optics industry
· Fresh graduates are welcome
· Outgoing personality and willingness to learn
· Ensure an e-commerce store is optimized to ensure the customer experience is good at all times
· Improve website exposure, traffic, and conversion rate
· Implement marketing activities such as Content marketing, social media marketing, advertisement in multiple online platforms,
· Proficient with the latest marketing, advertising and analysis tools (SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Email marketing, etc)
· Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, in Marketing, or equivalent.
· 2 years of working experience in the e-commerce experience
· Design and development of new user-facing features and UI.
· Responsible for connecting the front-end features with the services that reside on the back end.
· Responsible for the development of optics-based Web applications
· Good front-end knowledge for the development of an optics-based web application.
· Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile.
· Basic knowledge in geometry, mathematics, optics, and raytracing is an advantage.
· Should be able to work as a team or independently within specific timeframes.
· 1-2 years of programming experience.
· We provide a variety of internship opportunities (Optical design, Mechanical Design, IT programming, Business Development, Marketing)
· Students major in Physics or photonics related, Mechatronics related, IT development, Business & Marketing are welcome
· If you feel you can learn or contribute something to the learn don't hesitate to write to us
1. Attractive monthly salary with other perks.
2. Can work remotely.